We help startup companies to acquire knowledge, resources and right network to scale their business effectively. We are dedicated to form partnerships with our customers lasting throughout their life-cycle and providing them necessary support in all phases of their company life, starting from capital raising services, strategy and business development, financial planning, legal and tax advisory services to partner sourcing and network building.
Our incubation services include:
- Capital Raising Services: Matchmaking | Investment | Term sheet Negotiations | Due Diligence Preparation
- Strategy and Business Development: Business model creation I Product-market-fit I Marketing advisory services | Sales planning | International Market Launch
- Financial Design and Restructuring: Business Planning | Internal Process development |
- Investor Reporting and Cap Table Management
- Legal and Tax Advisory Services: Optimal tax structures | Transfer pricing | Consolidation | Equity Restructuring | Employee Option Pool
- Market Entry Services: Market research | Go to market strategy | Business Development Services
We run a 3-month-long investor-readiness incubator program for a batch of 3 to 6 teams focusing on refining their value proposition and business model by designing and running lean experiments to test their viability on the market. According to Invendor's professional background, our program is also focusing heavily on business and financial planning for startups; analytics, key KPI-s and metrics to measure; and preparation for investment rounds. During the incubation, teams are involved in an interactive and fast learning process, get personalized consuling and evolve by the knowledge-share between each other.